Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Been a While

Well, It's been quite some time since I last blogged (edit: LOL, one year to the day). I decided i'm going to try to keep up with it all regularly. So, check back later to see if I'm full of it. I'm still in college, and am procrastinating instead of studying for my exams right now, hence the blogging.

I've been through some injuries from playing hockey, but I hope to be back out on the ice with my friends. Remember, beavers rule!
----
Ok, so whats going on hockey wise....

The Dirty Hits--I've been furious with the way the National Hockey League has handled the dirty hits lately. They started to send a message, and then relax and go back to the slaps on the wrist. The next time the Flyers go off the deep end, I'll post some commentary.

The 'Canes--I'll miss the game against Ottawa. I'm pretty bummed about that, because I'll be studying instead. I've got a Quantum Mechanics exam the next morning at 8am, and have both an Electrodynamics exam and an International Trade exam on Wednesday. At any rate, I'll keep up with my analysis after each game. Starting with Cal-GARY (it's talk like Barry Melrose week) on friday.

The League--What's happened lately? My brain is mush, and I cant remember. The plan is to do an update, once a week on the league happenings.
----
Some hockey banter...

Ok, so enough of BSing. With my vested interest in the Blues, I've started to watch David Perron a bit more. I really think that he'll pan out to be a pretty decent player for the Blues. He's already decent, proving himself to Andy Murray, and getting time on the PP and PK units. Perron started at a pretty low level while playing Junior, and blossomed into a great player with the Maineiacs. Keep an eye out for him.

Oh, Dougie Weight, where are you??? Doug hasnt been producing much, which I guarantee is grinding on him. Though lately he's kept his +/- in check, so he's not hurting the team. He'll get his rhythm back, just dont hold your stick with a death grip!

Recchi a Trasher? OY. I feel bad for Rex, I like his game. It's Crosby's fault for his exile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home